SHREVEPORT, La. — ExpressJet Airlines project will result in 35 new direct jobs, estimated 36 new indirect jobs, and retention of 250 current jobs in Caddo Parish...
- Shreveport - ExpressJet Airlines announces facility expansion, jobs in Shreveport (LA)
- Industry - NEWGEOGRAPHY: Baseball towns. Which ones are best?
- Technology - FREE ENTERPRISE: Atlanta is the new hotbed for tech startups (GA)
- Technology - TierPoint completes largest commercial data center in Oklahoma (OK)
- Technology - Athenex set to expand manufacturing facilities in Western New York, create 1,400 jobs (NY)
- Tulsa - JustGOODNews.BIZ: An Archive of American Achievement launches GoFundMe
- Minnesota - Medical manufacturer Sil-Pro expands, creates 104 jobs (MN)
- Technology - Hola, Miami-Dade! Telemundo comes to town with new headquarters, 150 jobs (FL)
- Oklahoma - Koch Nitrogen plant expansion in Enid needs 200 construction workers (OK)
- Texas - Panasonic building HD videoboard for Sacramento Kings at Coppell facility (TX)