LITTLE ROCK —Sun Paper, one of the top 500 Chinese enterprises and one of the world’s top pulp and paper makers, has announced the selection of a site in Arkadelphia, AR for a large new bio-products mill. The company will invest more than $1 billion i ...
- Tourism & Hospitality - Roll out the red carpet – Here comes deadCenter!
- Manufacturing - Rosenboom Machine and Tool growing factory and 54 jobs in Sheldon
- Technology - Keysight Technologies, Georgia Tech launch software development center in Midtown. 200 developers ahead
- Technology - Ecolab bringing Latin America headquarters, 50 new jobs to Miramar
- Technology - Engineer father builds artificial pancreas for his Type 1 diabetic son
- Technology - LeEco opening North American headquarters in Silicon Valley
- Retail - Amazon launching two new fulfillment centers in Tracy and Eastvale, over 1,500 jobs
- Technology - Amazon to open second fulfillment center, create 2000 full-time jobs in Joliet
- Technology - Tech firm Cognizant bringing 1,000 jobs to downtown Des Moines
- Topeka - se2 partners with JEDO/GO Topeka to expand and hire 200 in Topeka