What IS GOOD News?
JustGoodNews.BIZ reports just GOOD economic news from across the country, state by state – encouraging stories about:
- Growing companies that are expanding and investing in your community.
- New jobs they’re creating – so job hunters and employers can connect.
- Existing businesses and startups with innovative ideas that positively impact the economy and peoples’ lives.
- Inspiring stories of American ingenuity. Features spotlighting companies and business people who apply creative ideas to solve problems or address challenges.
- Communities that are competitive and ready for growth – and what they’re doing to make it happen.
What We Do Not Publish:
JustGoodNews.BIZ spotlights business news that makes you think “WOW, that’s GREAT!” We cannot cover news about:
- Potential projects not finalized or pending some approval or site search.
- Company, government or military contracts that will not lead to additional local jobs.
- Company announcements of revenues, profits or stock prices.
- Announcements of companies receiving angel investment or other funding.
- Businesses buying or being acquired by another companies.
- Potentially political or social issues.
- Announcements of new hires or promotions.
- Commercial construction, spec buildings, apartment and housing projects.
- Business-to-business announcements (i.e. ABC Company is now selling products to XYZ Corp.)
- Federal, state or local grants, economic reports, charities, donations, IPOs, beautification or urban renewal without additional info listed in “What IS GOOD News” above.
- Restaurant openings or food trucks without info on job creation or innovative, unique concepts.
- Acquisition of franchise rights for a given market. (Exception: when an actual franchise location is being opened and/or if the announcement of franchise rights includes some mention of jobs and/or innovation.)
- Awards given to companies and individuals unless they are top honors of statewide or national significance.
- Any other news that doesn’t fit the “What IS Good News?” criteria above.
For questions or more info, please contact info@JustGoodNews.BIZ.