“We”, “Us” and “Our” refers to JustGoodNews.Biz, LLC.
“You”, “Your” and “You’re” refers to you as a visitor and user of JGN Services. It also includes your employer if you are using JGN Services on behalf of your employer.
“JGN Services” refers to any website, social media site, content management system, digital publication, web application or online content produced, aggregated or maintained by us.
Your Use of JGN Services
By using JGN Services, you are agreeing to all the terms and policies shown on both this page and any additional terms or policies directly linked to from this page.
If you don’t accept these terms and policies you may not use JGN Services.
Unless you have a written agreement with us that states otherwise, you may only use JGN Services for personal research and non-commercial purposes.
When you use JGN Services, you’ll be exposed to significant amounts of content from sources outside JustGoodNews.Biz. You agree that we aren’t responsible for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of that content. You also recognize and accept that we have no control over the operations, collection of personal information, advertising or privacy policies of sites or content to which JGN Services may link.
You recognize and agree that JGN Services and the content presented are provided “as is”, and we don’t make any warranties or guarantees in regard to them.
When Can We Change Terms and Policies?
You may not use JGN Services in any way that:
- Intereferes with our ability to deliver JGN Services to you or others.
- Distributes unsolicited commercial communications.
- Links to or attempts to install malware, “Trojan” programs, viruses or any software that monitors the actions or uses of JGN Services by others.
- Is in connection with any illegal, fraudulent, unlawful, illegal or harmful activity.
- Attempts to digitally copy, archive or capture all or portions of online content produced by JGN Services.
- Attempts to resell use of, or access to JGN Services.
Limitations on Your Access
We reserve the right to suspend, limit or terminate your account and your access, at any time with or without notice and with or without cause. If we have reasonable cause to believe you are conducting illegal activities, we may also refer any information on thos activities and your identity to the appropriate authorities.
Special Use Permissions
Publicly accessible search engines (i.e. Bing, Google, Baidu, etc.) that provide visitors free search services are premitted to crawl, capture, parse and index content found in JGN Services.
Publicly available RSS feeds offered as part of JGN services may be redisplayed by you on other online sites owned by you or your employer, providing:
Any feed used by you is clearly identified as originating from JustGoodNews.Biz
The content from the feed is not altered, and contains any byline, dateline, attribution, source or copyright notice shown in the original content.
The content in the feed is offered to your visitors free of charge.
Some JGN Services allow you to provide comments that are viewable by the public. We don’t allow anonymous commenting. In order to post a comment we require you to identify yourself by using your login for one of the following social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Those services only independently confirm for us that a valid, registered account is being used.
You agree that you’re solely responsible for the content and tone of any comments provided by you on JGN Services. You also agree that you’ll not hold us responsible for the content of any comments posted by someone else.
Commenting while using JGN Services sites is a privilege, not a right, and we expect any comments provided by you to be both civil and respectful of others. You agree that we are entitled to make the sole determination as to whether or not content posted by you as commentary is acceptable for JGN Service.
If you post a comment you are acknowledging you have a legal right to post the content contained in your comment, and that nothing contained within your comment would require us to seek permission of a third party in order for it to be published.
Any comments left by you must be free of personal attacks, innuendo, false/inaccurate statements, obscenity, profanity or vulgarity of any kind.
In addition, you specifically agree you won’t include in your comments any statement that:
- Promotes violence.
- Contains personally identifiable information on yourself or any other person.
- Defame or libel another person.
- Threatens physical harm or harasses someone.
- Promotes bigotry or hatred against a person or group.
- Questions the motives, rather than challenges the views or opinions, of others.
- Infringes on the intellectual property of someone else.
- Violates any confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement to which you’re a party.
- Includes allegedly factual claims that we know to be wrong.
- Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
We reserve the right to moderate all comments and remove or refuse to publish any comments that don’t adhere to these terms or the spirit of a respectful, reasonable environment for discussion. We’ll also remove any comments we believe are posted using a false or misleading identity, or if we discover you’ve used the social media account of another person to post the comment.
Claims of Infringement
It’s the policy and intention of JustGoodNews.Biz to operate JGN Services in a way that respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will promptly remove content in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if we are properly notified that the content infringes the copyright of another person or organization, and that claim is subsequently verified.
If you believe that copyrighted work has been used in a way which constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on JGN Services, you may notify our agent, as set forth in the DMCA. If you need detailed information regarding DMCA notifications, please review the federal statute at 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
For your notice to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice to us regarding your claim of copyright infringement:
- A statement that “under penalty of perjury” you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the content that is allegedly being infringed.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate.
- Identification of the specific content found on JGN Services you believe to be infringing and which should be removed. To help us evaluate notice, please provide screenshots and URLs whenever possible.
- A statement that you believe in good faith the use of the content you’ve identified is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Sufficient information on how you can be contacted, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address (if you have one).
- Your physical or electronic signature on the notice.
You can mail, fax or e-mail your notification to our designated DMCA agent:
Michelle Llanderosos Briggs, Esq.
Dunlap Codding, P.C.
609 W Sheridan
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Please be advised that if you knowingly misrepresent that content on JGN Services is infringing, you may be subject to significant civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us, the copyright owner or by any licensee of the copyright owner.
If any part of these Terms of Service are found by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, you’re still bound by the remaining terms.
If you have a claim related to your use of JGN Services, you agree that your claim must be provided to us in writing within one year of the date your claim first arises. If you don’t, then you permanently waive the right to raise your claim in the future. You also agree that any claim you present will be adjudicated individually. You specifically agree not to combine your claim with the claim of any other person or organization, including a class action lawsuit.
As much as we’re permitted to by law, we disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, title, merchantability for fitness for a particular purpose.
We aren’t liable for your use of or reliance on JGN Services, including any errors in the content provided by other parties or through our links to any other website.
You agree that we will not be liable under any theory of tort, contract, strict liability or other legal equitable theory for any direct, direct, special, incidental or other consequential damages, lost profits, lost data, lost opportunities, costs of cover, exemplary, punitive, personal injury or wrongful death. You also agree that will not be liable regardless of whether or not we’ve benn advised of the possibility of such damages.
We don’t warrant or guarantee that the functions contained in JGN Services or any content presented is completely secure, uninterrupted or error-free. Due to the constantly changing Internet security environment and dependence on third-party software and servers in providing JGN Services, we also don’t guarantee or warrant that those services are completely secure, free from viruses or other harmful components.
We don’t warrant or guarantee that a defect in a JGN Services will be corrected within a specific timeframe, or at all.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless JustGoodNews.Biz LLC, its officers, directors, employees, business partners and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of JGN Services.
- Comments you post on JGN Services.
- A violation by you of applicable law or any agreement with a third party to which you are subject.
- Your infringement of another person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, or trade secret.
- Violation of any person’s right to privacy.
If any of our warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability or indemnifications are found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, or if we are otherwise found by a court to be liable to you in any manner, then you agree our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liability will be limited to a maximum of one hundred dollars ($100.00).